Design Inspiration - Bold Design

I'm sure you have probably seen these photos of Kourtney Kardashian's house but I couldn't resist.  I know some people thought it was tacky but I LOVED it.  They took a lot of daring risks with the design that makes me want to step out of my comfort zone.

The light installation, coupled with the black and white stripes and the shot of blues turned this room in a masterpiece.
 
Loving the stripe ceiling and the unconventional kids decor.

The striped chevron fabric is to die for.
 Even though I don't like the wallpaper, this is one sophisticated family room.

 The mirror over the stove and chevron wallpaper took this average kitchen up a notch.
 Loving the wooden stool
 Okay the bedroom was a little Vegas for me but I'm loving the molding.
 Loving this rug in the kids room.  Isn't it great how they incorporate the chevron pattern everywhere
 The wood floors in the music room are to die for.
 Definitely Vegas, but I love the chevron blinds and mirrored doors.
Black walls and colored coded books in the library makes a great combo.

So what do you think?  Too bold or are you inspired?


Subscribe to receive free email updates:

May You Like This

Incredible Space Kitchens And Bathrooms Ideas

Incredible Space Kitchens And Bathrooms Ideas . Space kitchens and bathrooms is located at unit 2, shelley farm, shelley ln, ower so51 6...