REVISITING OUR DINING ROOM


With everything going on lately in our lives, I haven't had many chances to blog. I feel like I am falling behind. :) 
But caring for our son and making sure he gets the proper medical care has been my first priority.

I have not done any Spring decorating yet, hope to fix that in the next few weeks, but I have made 
some small changes here and there to our home.

Today I am sharing our dining room. I try to keep it clean and organized since it is one of the first rooms 
you see when you walk into our home.


CONTINUE READING...

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

May You Like This

Incredible Space Kitchens And Bathrooms Ideas

Incredible Space Kitchens And Bathrooms Ideas . Space kitchens and bathrooms is located at unit 2, shelley farm, shelley ln, ower so51 6...